Premium Rate 0871 Numbers
0871 numbers are Non Geographical Numbers (NGN). This means they have a National presence and not a specific location. They work alongside your existing landline telephone number. 0871 numbers will generate revenue for you on all incoming calls. Many businesses use 0871 numbers for technical support departments where the costs can be offset by rebates.
Please note that 0871 numbers are premium rate numbers and regulated by Phone-paid Services Authority (PSA). Connection will be actioned upon completion of our due diligence procedure.
Earn up to
per minute from calls to 0871 numbers
Step 1: Choose a Number
* calls are free to receive on any UK landline, additional charges may apply if you wish to divert to a mobile phone.
** for more information about call costs and the Ofcom changes to 08, 09 & 118 numbers on 1st July 2015 including Service Charges and Access Charges please call us or visit the Ofcom website: www.ukcalling.info
*** rebate levels are dependent on monthly call volumes. All rebates are paid to you on a monthly basis when accumulated rebates exceed £25.
Prices quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
What are the benefits of an 0871 number?
- Earn revenue from your incoming calls of up to 8 pence per minute
- Make your business look professional, giving the customer confidence to call
- Give you a national presence, which allows you to expand your marketing
- You won’t have to update your telephone details every time you relocate saving cost on updating promotional materials
- Easy to re-target to an alternative landline
- Allows you easily manage calls to suit your business needs in conjunction with our optional Intelligent Call Solutions
- Free online call statistics are included to help you monitor your inbound call traffic
How Do Memorable Numbers Work?
Watch our quick video to find out how memorable numbers can help your business generate more leads, convert more sales and keep your customers happier.