Business 0844 and 0843 Numbers
0844 and 0843 numbers are Non Geographic Numbers (NGN). This means they have a National presence and are not restricted to a specific location. They work alongside your existing landline or mobile telephone number and can be easily re-targeted to an alternative number free of charge. This can be invaluable when you move premises permanently or temporarily. In addition, 0844/0843 numbers can generate extra revenue when targeted to a UK landline as you will earn at least 1.5 pence per minute on all incoming calls. Many businesses that operate 0844/0843 numbers use them for customer services and technical support where the costs can be offset by rebates.
What’s more, with a Galaxy Numbers 0844/0843 business number you can receive unlimited calls diverted to your UK mobile for free!
Earn a minimum of
per minute from all calls to 0844/0843 numbers
Step 1: Choose a Number
|Monthly Service Fee||£4.99|
|To Call||0p to 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge**|
|Revenue Paid to You||up to 4p per minute***|
|Inclusive Minutes||400 to landline or 100 to mobile|
|Additional Minutes||2p to landlines or 8p to mobiles|
Inclusive FeaturesOnline Monthly Call Statistics
* it’s free to receive unlimited calls on your UK landline or UK mobile for most of our 084 numbers.
** for more information about call costs and the Ofcom changes to 08, 09 & 118 numbers on 1st July 2015 including Service Charges and Access Charges please call us or visit the Ofcom website: www.ukcalling.info
*** rebates of up to 4p per minute are available depending on monthly call volumes, please contact us for more details. All rebates are paid to you on a monthly basis when the accumulated rebate exceeds £25.
† Special introductory price for the first 3 months. Monthly fee rises to £9.99 thereafter.
How do Business 0844 and 0843 Numbers work?
- Earn revenue from your incoming calls when targeted to a UK landline or receive UNLIMITED calls on your UK mobile for free
- Give your business a professional image, giving your customers the confidence to call
- Display a national presence which allows you to expand your marketing and attract customers from further afield
- No need to update your telephone details when you relocate or take on additional premises
- A memorable phone number can be more attractive for potential customers to call
- Easy to re-target to an alternative landline or mobile
- You can easily manage your inbound calls to suit your business needs with our range of optional Intelligent Call Solutions
- Free online call statistics are included to help you monitor your inbound call traffic
How Do Memorable Numbers Work?
Watch our quick video to find out how memorable numbers can help your business generate more leads, convert more sales and keep your customers happier.